Issue with Exchange 2010 and Office 365 RRS feed

• Pregunta

• Hi friends,

I have a issue in my hybrid organization:

Exchange 2010 with two CAS/HUB/MBX and one EDGE Transport Server and office 365. All traffic message between onpremise and office 365 is route across the edge.

I have a MailUser in my onpremise Exchange with local smtp and microsoft online smtp and i have one distribution group in Office 365 with the same smtp addressess. This distribution group has onpremise and office 365 mailbox as members.

When i send mail from onpremise to this onpremise mailuser the message is send by my edge to office 365 and is receive by distribution group. So when the message arrive to distribution group, the message is expanded to all members but when thee recipients is onpremise the message send by external MX instead of the edge.

Anyone know about this behavior?

Jesus M. Villalba Exchange IT Arquitech

jueves, 30 de junio de 2016 11:25

Respuestas

• Hi my friend:

you can use MX toolbox to check where is pointing, if you use a smart hot chesk whats are it´s valid ips.

need to check where is your domain pints  maybe you have 2 mx records in your dns

regards

If my  answer helps you , please vote as  valid, help us to expand forums knowledge 

• Propuesto como respuesta Moderador M jueves, 28 de julio de 2016 14:22
    • Marcado como respuesta Moderador M lunes, 1 de agosto de 2016 15:53
    miércoles, 27 de julio de 2016 19:01