none
An object of class ManagementPackClass with ID b9e5abad-44cc-9591-87ff-5f7bf938d66c was not found

Pregunta

• Starting yesterday this showed up in the Authoring role when looking at Monitors, Overrides and Rules where they was no SCOPE selected. I found several posts that had this same ID and information for SCOM 2012 UR2 and UR3 (pre SP1). I followed the suggestions in those posts about searching SQL for the ID in the ManagedType table to return the TypeName, the query returned nothing. Anyone got any ideas on this?

Date: 5/2/2013 12:36:55 PM

Application: Operations Manager

Application Version: 7.0.9538.0

Severity: Error

Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Common.ObjectNotFoundException: An object of class ManagementPackClass with ID b9e5abad-44cc-9591-87ff-5f7bf938d66c was not found.

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.LegacyTypeSpaceCache.GetType[T](Guid managementPackObjectId, Dictionary`2 objectIdMap)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.LegacyTypeSpaceCache.GetClass(Guid managedTypeId)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.LegacyTypeSpaceCache.Get[T](Guid id)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.EntityTypeManagement.GetClass(Guid id)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.EnterpriseManagementGroup.Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.IO.IManagementPackSearch.GetClass(ManagementPackElementReference`1 reference)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackElementReference`1.FetchElement(IManagementPackSearch searcher)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Configuration.ManagementPackElementReference`1.GetElement()

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Internal.UI.Overrides.OverridesControl.GetOverrideScope(ManagementGroup managementGroup, ManagementPackElementReference`1 typeContextRef, Nullable`1 instanceContextId, PartialMonitoringObject& instanceContextObject, ManagementPackClass& typeContextObject)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Internal.UI.Authoring.Views.OverridesQuery.CreateEffectiveList(ICollection`1 overrides, ICollection`1 interestedTypes)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Internal.UI.Authoring.Views.OverridesQuery.DoQuery(String currentCriteria)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Cache.Query`1.DoQuery(String criteria, Nullable`1 lastModified)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Cache.Query`1.FullUpdateQuery(CacheSession session, IndexTable& indexTable, Boolean forceUpdate, DateTime queryTime)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Cache.Query`1.InternalSyncQuery(CacheSession session, IndexTable indexTable, UpdateReason reason, UpdateType updateType)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Cache.Query`1.InternalQuery(CacheSession session, UpdateReason reason)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Cache.Query`1.TryDoQuery(UpdateReason reason, CacheSession session)

at Microsoft.EnterpriseManagement.Mom.Internal.UI.Console.ConsoleJobExceptionHandler.ExecuteJob(IComponent component, EventHandler`1 job, Object sender, ConsoleJobEventArgs args)

viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013 13:44

Todas las respuestas

• Hi,

have you tried to run a console with the /clearcache switch?

http://OpsMgr.ru/

viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013 14:05
    Moderador
  • Yes, several times, the issue returns each time.
    viernes, 3 de mayo de 2013 14:55
  • Hello Hal Weiss,

any News on this topic? Today (after 2 weeks not beeing able to be at work) the same error occured when i tried to view the Overrireds-Section in the SCOM-Console.

Thanks in Advance and kind regards

B. Nawrath

jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2013 12:53
  • This error means that a management pack was deleted and you still have references to it.

Run this:

select * from dbo.managementpackhistory where managementpackid='b9e5abad-44cc-9591-87ff-5f7bf938d66c'

against the Operations Manager DB.

Pick up the MP name for this management pack.

Open Operations Manager powershell and then run get-scommanagementpack | where {$_.name -eq 'NAMEFROMPREVIOUSQUERY'} and search for the display name in the result.

That is the MP you need to re-import to get rid of the error but that decision has to be taken based on what that MP is and the reason why it was deleted. Internal SCOM Mps/libraries should not be deleted.

Let me know what MP comes up in the results.

miércoles, 26 de febrero de 2014 22:05
  • Issue: Unable to view overrides in Authoring pane, when no scope is selected.

Resolution: Deleting the 'DELL OM07' management pack.

Steps followed for resolution:

1) On the Management Server, open the Operations Manager Shell.

2) Type the following command:

get-scomoverride | out-file c:\Override.txt

3) This command, copies all the overrides to the specified text file.

4) Open the text file, search for the GUID which was present in the error ('b9e5abad-44cc-9591-87ff-5f7bf938d66c')

5) This lets us find the specific Override, causing the error.

6) In the Override details, check for the MP name in identifier. ('Dell.DRAC.OM07')

7) Logon to the SQL Server Management Studio. Run the following query against Operations Manager DW database:

select * from ManagementPack where ManagementPackSystemName like 'Dell.DRAC.OM07'

8) The above query results into the Dell MP which is causing the issue.

9) Look for the MP name under the column ‘ManagementPackDefaultName.’

10) Go to the SCOM console, and delete the particular MP.

Steps given to me by opening a ticket with microsoft, wish I could take the credit of figuring it out.
    • Propuesto como respuesta Me-Brian-too jueves, 26 de junio de 2014 17:19
    • Editado Me-Brian-too jueves, 26 de junio de 2014 17:21
    jueves, 26 de junio de 2014 17:19
  • @ Me-Brian-too

Thank you :)

found the MP causing problems this way.

• Editado Xipdk viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015 8:22
    viernes, 13 de marzo de 2015 8:21
  • Issue: Unable to view overrides in Authoring pane, when no scope is selected.

Resolution: Deleting the 'DELL OM07' management pack.

Steps followed for resolution:

1) On the Management Server, open the Operations Manager Shell.

2) Type the following command:

get-scomoverride | out-file c:\Override.txt

3) This command, copies all the overrides to the specified text file.

4) Open the text file, search for the GUID which was present in the error ('b9e5abad-44cc-9591-87ff-5f7bf938d66c')

5) This lets us find the specific Override, causing the error.

6) In the Override details, check for the MP name in identifier. ('Dell.DRAC.OM07')

7) Logon to the SQL Server Management Studio. Run the following query against Operations Manager DW database:

select * from ManagementPack where ManagementPackSystemName like 'Dell.DRAC.OM07'

8) The above query results into the Dell MP which is causing the issue.

9) Look for the MP name under the column ‘ManagementPackDefaultName.’

10) Go to the SCOM console, and delete the particular MP.

Steps given to me by opening a ticket with microsoft, wish I could take the credit of figuring it out.
    Thanks for sharing that information, it was really helpful. 

VT

• Propuesto como respuesta mywindows miércoles, 11 de julio de 2018 17:11
    miércoles, 11 de julio de 2018 17:11