none
Microsoft preinstalled on my Laptop Toshiba I can´t activate Office 2010 RRS feed

• Pregunta

• I used Office Starter for some weeks but i need the complete version.I bought the license today and have the activation key from the confirmation page and by email.

I noticed office 2010 did not download it just installed. Now i input the activation key I have a strong Internet connection but the package doesn't update. It keeps saying its a trial version and resting 29 days.

Hope its enough info (OS: windows 7)

martes, 29 de marzo de 2011 1:58

Respuestas

• Hello Dilotta

With regard to your inquiry we can confirm that the product purchased via the Internet from Microsoft Office 2010. Because if the customer buys a product other than the preinstalled on the machine the product key is not compatible.

For example if the customer has installed Microsoft Office Starter 2010 and buy the license box Microsoft Office Home And Business 2010 t want to have a more complete product that was preinstalled by the manufacturer must uninstall the product and install the Microsoft Office Home and Business with their respective key in this way will work correctly.

Greetings

Cesar Benavides
    martes, 29 de marzo de 2011 20:15