none
Error publishing an infopath form in a Sharepoint 2007 library RRS feed

• Pregunta

• I have an infopath form developed in QA (working just fine) and i'm trying to implement it in production site.

I open the form by the edit template in the QA site, i click on publish form but i now select the production site, choose to create a new library, select the fields i want to appear in the library, but in the last window when i hit "publish" i got this warning message saying (resuming):

"The following machine, running WSS, doesn't contain the requierd Infopath form <serverName>. A generic form will be used instead."

Nevertheless, it publishes.

When i open the form by hitting "Edit template" on the new library, it opens the form but after making some changes and trying to re-publish the form i got this message error:

"Infopath could not publish because the default content type of the document library is not based on the Form content type" (using Google translator, i'm from argentina)

Is there anybody who knows how to solve this, o has faced this kind of problem ?

Thanks you all!

Regards, Joel Di Rosa
    lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011 18:54

Respuestas

• I have solved this.

Afortunately it was easier than expected. The site i created was under a new site collection (not created by me) in which some features and site collection features were yet to be activated. Like MOSS standard features.

I guess sometimes the solution is so easy that escapes our eyes.

Regards, Joel Di Rosa
    • Marcado como respuesta Joel Di Rosa lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011 19:42
    lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011 19:42