Notification does not arrive when sharing (delegate) calendar RRS feed

• Pregunta

• My current scenario is Exchange 2016, the problem that I have is the following: When delegating a user's calendar (user A) to another user (user B) both users can see the user's calendar "A", however confirmation mail notifications for new appointments only reach user "A", but not user "B". I have also validated that user "B" can accept the appointment sent to user "A" by entering the shared calendar and selecting the appointment.
    I would like to know if this behavior is normal, I have validated that with Exchange Online this behavior is not the case, that is, the mail notifications for appointments reach both users (User "A" and "B") after delegating the calendar.
    The steps for the configuration that I have followed are described in the following link:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Allow-someone-else-to-manage-your-mail-and-calendar-41c40c04-3bd1-4d22-963a-28eafec25926

lunes, 5 de marzo de 2018 19:49

Respuestas

• Dear Angel Areche,

Hi, about your request I tell you that this forums are only in Spanish, however you can write your question in Spanish or you can change it to English forums

I am keeping focus to your comments

Cordial greetings

• Editado Juan Mondragón martes, 6 de marzo de 2018 20:18 typo
    • Marcado como respuesta Pablo Rubio viernes, 16 de marzo de 2018 21:26
    martes, 6 de marzo de 2018 20:17