none
"The requested tier does not allow connector initiated connections. Connect to a different tier or update the tier to allow connectors to explicitly use it" - reason and resolution

Pregunta

• When I execute Powershell <g class="gr_ gr_92 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="92" id="92">command :</g> get-<g class="gr_ gr_90 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="90" id="90">scomtieredmanagementgroup</g> | get-<g class="gr_ gr_91 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="91" id="91">scomtierconnector</g>

It throws this error:

The requested tier does not allow connector
    initiated connections. Connect to a different tier or update the tier to allow connectors to explicitly use it

• How to allow collectors to use the tier?
    • Or.. How to get output of the command
    • What configurations I need in order to get the output for the command.?

<g class="gr_ gr_350 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling multiReplace" data-gr-id="350" id="350">Thanks</g> you.

miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018 7:43

Todas las respuestas

• Hi,

I think the text formatting of your question isbroken. can you post the script again? Looks like this to me right now:

<g class="gr_ gr_92 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Style multiReplace" data-gr-id="92" id="92">command :</g> get-<g class="gr_ gr_90 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="90" id="90">scomtieredmanagementgroup</g> | get-<g class="gr_ gr_91 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling" data-gr-id="91" id="91">scomtierconnector</g>

Cheers

Sam (Please take a moment to "Vote as Helpful" and/or "Mark as Answer" wherever applicable. Thanks!) Blog:AnalyticOps Insights Twitter:Sameer Mhaisekar

miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018 8:53
  • That would be Get-SCOMTieredManagementGroup | Get-SCOMTierConnector

Example here show it should be working, but I don't have an environment with connected management groups to test it myself...

miércoles, 13 de junio de 2018 10:24