none
Lync 2013 RCC - Cisco Presence 8.6 RRS feed

• Pregunta

• Hello everybody.

We're integration both platforms with RCC functionality. Right now we're in this situation:

- Phone call from Cisco phone -> Presence in Lync client is updated -> On a phone call. Voice conversation is correct and fluid.

- Phone call to Cisco phone -> I receive phone call ringing on both devices (Cisco phone and Lync client), but Lync client not sound!!! I see the pop-up message, but without sound. Furthermore, when I pick up the call from the Lync client, I can't hear anything and my voice can't be heard. Inbound and outbound voice is heard on the Cisco phone.

- Phone call to Lync client -> Same behaviour than previous point.

Is it a normal behaviour? That is, in a normal situation, with my Cisco phone at the office and my Lync client runnning on a laptop at home, if I receive a phone call and I am at home, could I pick it up and speak normally?

Thank you very much and sorry for my English.

lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013 11:59

Respuestas

• Hello Cutrez,

What you are experiencing is expected behavior. In RCC mode, the media is never passing through the Lync server so you will not be able to use the Lync client for phone calls at home. RCC only provides presence changes such as "in a call" and allows you to control your desk phone from the Lync client. You can perform actions such as click to call. Refer to this for page for more info on features available with RCC:

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/gg558658.aspx

Thanks,

P

• Marcado como respuesta Uriel Almendra jueves, 10 de octubre de 2013 17:33
    lunes, 17 de junio de 2013 16:26