• Pregunta

• Hi to Everyone

My company has an Active Directory server on Windows Server 2016, my client asked me if there is any way that users could log in on specific computer, something like a gpo or any configuration.

I have tasted using the following configuration, adding the specific computer on each user

Some users need to log in on Servers using RDP using their domain credential because they run some process directly on the servers, but when users have computers configured on their object users (like image above), Users cannot allow to log in on the Server through RDP with  their domain credential..

There is any way to configure o something work it?

I hope you can support me or tell me if this is possible to configure.

Thanks for your help

Luis Reyes.

miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2020 21:55

Todas las respuestas

• Hi Luis Reyes Gaspar

This “Remote Desktop Services” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!

We’ve listened to your feedback on how we can enhance the forum experience. Microsoft Q&A allows us to add new functionality and enables easier access to all the technical resources most useful to you, like Microsoft Docs and Microsoft Learn. 

Now until July 26, 2020:

You can post any new questions on Microsoft Q&A or here.

From July 27, 2019 until August 10, 2020:

New posts – We invite you to post new questions in the “Remote Desktop Services” forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A. The current forum will not allow any new questions.

Existing posts – Interact here with existing content, answer questions, provide comments, etc.

August 10, 2020 onward:

This forum will be closed to all new and existing posts and all interactions will be in Microsoft Q&A.

miércoles, 30 de septiembre de 2020 22:23
    Moderador