SCCM 2002 and BitLocker management issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am very confused about my Bitlocker Policy I created and deploy to my device Collection. On the client machine I see by Configuration Manager under  Configuration-->Complaince State as Non-Compliant.

If I check the log file on the client machine BitlockerManagement_GroupPolicyHandler.log and BitlockerManagementHandler.log see there no error message. I see in event viewer also no errors by MBAM. But the Encrytion will not start

If I run the PS command line:

(Get-WmiObject -Class mbam_Volume -Namespace root\microsoft\mbam).ReasonsForNoncompliance

I see 1,16,4,7

I can run it MBAM Client manually it works and I see the Password on the SQL server and MBAM Helpdesk. After that is finished, it show Compliant. 

If I click on view Report, I see there two warnings

I really have no Idea what is here wrong.

Thanks for help

Regards

• Edited by mpng2008 Tuesday, July 14, 2020 3:05 PM
    Tuesday, July 14, 2020 2:50 PM

Answers

• Hi,

We can view basic compliance statistics about the policy deployment in the details pane of the BitLocker Management node:
    1. Compliance count
    2. Failure count
    3. Non-compliance count

Switch to the Deployments tab to see compliance percentage and recommended action. Select the deployment, then in the ribbon, select View Status. This action switches the view to the Monitoring workspace, Deployments node. Similar to the deployment of other configuration policy deployments, you can see more detailed compliance status in this view.

To understand why clients are reporting not compliant with the BitLocker management policy, see https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/mem/configmgr/protect/tech-ref/bitlocker/non-compliance-codes
    For more troubleshooting information, see Troubleshoot BitLocker.

Best Regards,
    Larry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by mpng2008 Friday, July 17, 2020 9:20 AM
    Wednesday, July 15, 2020 3:19 AM