none
Complete Pending Request not visible after importing cert to Intermediate Certificate Authorities RRS feed

Answers

• Look in the server's certificate store (certmgr.msc) -  Open the the certificate from the CA and on the details tab find the thumbprint field and copy it to your clipboard (CTRL-C).

Now run the following command from a command prompt:
    certutil -repairstore My "<thumbprint>"

Refresh your view of the certificate store and hopefully your cert is now associated with its private key! Likewise Exchange will now list the certificate and allow you to assign services to it.
    Friday, May 27, 2011 3:26 PM

All replies

• Look in the server's certificate store (certmgr.msc) -  Open the the certificate from the CA and on the details tab find the thumbprint field and copy it to your clipboard (CTRL-C).

Now run the following command from a command prompt:
    certutil -repairstore My "<thumbprint>"

Refresh your view of the certificate store and hopefully your cert is now associated with its private key! Likewise Exchange will now list the certificate and allow you to assign services to it.
    Friday, May 27, 2011 3:26 PM
  • Nice one ..

Syedji

Monday, December 3, 2012 7:39 PM
  • I know this is super old...but this saved me from having to go through the painful process of reissuing my certificate. Thank you.
    Monday, September 19, 2016 2:20 PM
  • You and me both.
    Friday, September 23, 2016 6:55 PM