none
Autodiscover in Hosted Multi-Client Environment RRS feed

• Question

• Hosted Exchange 2010 SP3 - Rollup 19 Environment with multiple domains we host for clients.

We're having an issue with Autodiscover that's alluding me. Hopefully someone may be able to help with this. No matter what I've been unable to get mobile devices able to connect to Exchange Autodiscover. Currently we have the http redirect and DNS SRV methods verified by exMRCA, I have a SAN cert installed (contains common names for both our webmail and autodiscover URLS) and I was able to get a testing environment to work properly, as well as our separate internal Exchange server that's on the exact same version. The way that I'd like to get this work is this:

Mobile Device (Android/iOS, client domain name uses CNAME to redirect to our autodiscover) -> IIS server hosted in our datacenter  -> redirect to Exchange frontend -> process autodiscover.

I can see the traffic hitting our firewall (Sonicwall NSA 2600), though the devices never pull down profile information. I've also checked to make sure Exchange server permissions are set correctly on the test account for activesync / autodiscover, and I'm able to use web browsers that properly redirect me all the way through a login each time (I can see the browser try to load autodiscover.xml). There also doesn't appear to be anything relevant in event logs. I've looked all over the place for a solution and thus far I haven't found any definitive answers. Has anyone else run into this issue?

Wednesday, May 16, 2018 2:19 PM

All replies