Resuming Gathering Data RRS feed

• Question

• I recently upgraded my environment from 1802>1902>1910 and part of this process I needed to "Stop Gathering Data". Now that the site has been successfully upgraded to 1910 I want to resume / create Migration Jobs......but these options are grayed out or not available now. 

Please advise what steps should be followed to resume migration jobs after the Stop Gathering Data button has been used.

Thanks,

Jason.

Jason

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 12:13 PM

Answers

• Unfortunately Yes and that's an ongoing process to migrate over.

We found the solution was to right click on the source hierarchy entry that remained there...……..select Configure...…….without changing any options click OK. Once this was done migration functionality was restored.

Jason

• Marked as answer by JasonSteeves Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:12 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:12 PM

All replies

• Do you still have an on-going migration from an alternate site somewhere after 2+ years?

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

Wednesday, April 22, 2020 1:03 PM
  • Unfortunately Yes and that's an ongoing process to migrate over.

We found the solution was to right click on the source hierarchy entry that remained there...……..select Configure...…….without changing any options click OK. Once this was done migration functionality was restored.

Jason

• Marked as answer by JasonSteeves Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:12 PM
    Wednesday, April 22, 2020 5:12 PM
  • Hi,

Thanks very much for your sharing and feedback.It may help others who have similar issue. Thanks again for your time!

Best regards,
    Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, April 23, 2020 2:47 AM