none
Unable to Create Signature in Microsoft Outlook 2010

Question

• Hello!

I am trying to create a signature for Microsoft Outlook 2010, but when I try to create, I get the following error message:

"You are attempting to save a file type (Web Pages) that has been blocked by your File Block settings in the Trust Center"

This error occurs when you open a Microsoft Office file type blocked by File Block settings in the Trust Center. To enable this file type, do the following:
    Click the File tab.
    Under Help, click Options.
    Click Trust Center, and then click Trust Center Settings.
    In the Trust Center, click File Block Settings.

However, in trying to resolve this, I found that in the Trust Center, I do not have "File Block Settings" to click.

Is there another way to resolve this problem? Or am I just missing this option?

Please Help!

Thursday, March 03, 2011 8:12 PM

Answers

•  

Hi,

I would like to suggest you ask the question in Outlook forum, you will be get more assist there. Thanks for understanding:

Outlook IT Pro Discussions:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Best regards,

Serena

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, March 07, 2011 12:05 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

I would like to suggest you ask the question in Outlook forum, you will be get more assist there. Thanks for understanding:

Outlook IT Pro Discussions:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/outlook/threads

Best regards,

Serena

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, March 07, 2011 12:05 PM
  • I am having the same problem. I cannot find an answer anywhere? Can you help?
    Ross Representations.com
    Tuesday, October 04, 2011 5:46 PM