none
i just installed window security update (KB3087040) for flash player. i'm on a 64-bit system.

Question

•   i'm getting message saying according to this site flash player is out of date. I only see flash player 32-bit listed under system and security settings.

• Edited by markier Saturday, March 12, 2016 1:47 PM
    Saturday, March 12, 2016 1:28 PM

Answers

• Hi,

either run Windows Update (from IE ... Tools>Windows Update, or Start>Control Panel>Windows Update)

or

manually update your Adobe flash from Start>Control Panel>Flash 32.

You did not mention your windows or IE version. If possible include links to any website you are having problems with your questions.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:53 AM
  • Hi markier

What is operating system you are using?

When we install KB3087040, please make sure it is the last version from Microsoft Download Center and supports your current system.

Based on your situation, I agree with IECustomizer, we need install all available updates included Flash Player via Windows Update.

Also, we could verify the version of Flash Player installed on your computer and download and install the last version Flash Player from the Adobe Flash Player website.

Best regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 14, 2016 2:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

either run Windows Update (from IE ... Tools>Windows Update, or Start>Control Panel>Windows Update)

or

manually update your Adobe flash from Start>Control Panel>Flash 32.

You did not mention your windows or IE version. If possible include links to any website you are having problems with your questions.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Sunday, March 13, 2016 4:53 AM
  • Hi markier

What is operating system you are using?

When we install KB3087040, please make sure it is the last version from Microsoft Download Center and supports your current system.

Based on your situation, I agree with IECustomizer, we need install all available updates included Flash Player via Windows Update.

Also, we could verify the version of Flash Player installed on your computer and download and install the last version Flash Player from the Adobe Flash Player website.

Best regards.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 14, 2016 2:15 PM