none
Project Plan 3 for faculty RRS feed

• Question

• When are EES customers going to get access to the new Project for the web? We have M365 A3 and Project Plan 3 for faculty licenses, and when the announcement came through the message center we would be getting upgraded, it seems to have broken the existing https://project.microsoft.com/en-US/ portal so now I cannot create classic projects, but also do not have access to create new Project for the web projects either. I got a vague answer through premier support on this topic indicating they didn't know when it would be available for EES customers and according to the sessions at Ignite it had already been released to all commercial customers. 
    Wednesday, November 6, 2019 5:43 PM

All replies

• Hi Eric, 

We are all volunteers on this forum, I would go back to Premier support and push for some better answers.   Certainly if you can no longer create classic projects then your tenant is currently broken, and I would be asking for a refund!

Ben Howard [MVP] | web | blog | book | downloads | P2O

Wednesday, November 6, 2019 6:52 PM
  • We are also in the same situation as you, we have the "for faculty licenses" too. Dialogue with Microsoft Support / Engineering team confirmed Project for the web isn't available for GCC, EDU, France and South Korea customers for now and at this stage, they are not able to confirm if this will be change in the near future. 
    Monday, November 11, 2019 3:17 AM