none
How to find out when someone entered a meeting in Outlook Exchange 2010 calendar?

Question

• How can you prove what time a meeting was entered on an Outlook 2010 Exchange calendar? We have a small dispute. Thank you very much. I'm sure others have this same question.

I found the answer!  From the calendar choose "Change View" and select list. Then right click on the header, then advanced view settings, show column....add the "created" column. You can then see when all the meetings were created. The nice part is you can do this for all of the calendars your colleagues have shared with you.

Thanks everyone!
    Saturday, July 13, 2013 4:59 AM

Answers

• If it hasn't been changed since being created then opening the calendar item should show the last modified date down at the bottom right of the window.

To view the actual creation date you can do the following (may be other methods, but this is what I'd found). Go to the View tab, click Change View and select List. You should now be able to find the calendar item in the list, but it doesn't show the created date. To add that click View Settings, then Columns..., find "Created" in the list of available fields and add it to the list of those being displayed. Click OK and you'll now see the creation date for all the calendar items including the one you're looking for.

Saturday, July 13, 2013 6:32 AM