none
Blank Email Body in Outlook 2010 HTML Mails

Question

• Hey Everybody,

we migrated from Excchange 2003 to Exchange 2010, and the Clients from 2003 to 2010, too. But now i have a Error with one User.

About 5% of the Mails he receive are blank. I googeled a lot and found this Report:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2001972

I think this is my Error. In the case i click "View in Browser" i could read the message and in the OWA, too. But it is not possible to view the Mail in Outlook 2010. I changed the codecs from "Middle European(ISO)" to "Utf-8" but this didn't help. I open the the Inbox from a other client and get the same error.

Could someone Help ?

greets Chris

PS: on the Server are the newest Updates.

Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:05 AM

Answers

• Chris,

Did you preserve the users mail profile on the PC?

Did you try to remove the MAPI profile and create a new one? Maybe try to create a new profile for that user on a separate PC and see what happens.

Does the profile use Outlook Cache mode? If yes, did you try to remove the OST file and create a new one?

Is the Office Language Pack for the specifif Locale installed on ther Client?

Thomas Stensitzki - MCPD, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSA:Messaging
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:49 PM
  • Hi
       Please pay attention to your AV software.

Friday, October 14, 2011 2:18 PM

All replies

• Chris,

Did you preserve the users mail profile on the PC?

Did you try to remove the MAPI profile and create a new one? Maybe try to create a new profile for that user on a separate PC and see what happens.

Does the profile use Outlook Cache mode? If yes, did you try to remove the OST file and create a new one?

Is the Office Language Pack for the specifif Locale installed on ther Client?

Thomas Stensitzki - MCPD, MCITP, MCTS, MCSA, MCSA:Messaging
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:49 PM
  • seems like a client side issue, do as the above has mentioned and if not post in the Outlook forum

Sukh
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 2:59 PM
  • Hi
       Please pay attention to your AV software.

Friday, October 14, 2011 2:18 PM