none
Is it possible to access an onprem SharePoint 2013 calendar from OWA (Exchange 2010) from the Internet (not VPN involved)

Question

• We make extensive use of SharePoint calendars on Prem and it has worked just great for internal users.  I recently had a request from a unit to be able to access the SharePoint calendars from OWA on non-agency owned device, or just from an iPhone using OWA (these are part-time employees that are not on the office unless they have a schedule appointment which is hosted in the SharePoint server.  Also, these individuals are supposed to view the appointments and pick those that they will be able to take ownership of).  Has anyone configured this scenario?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:39 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I notice you are looking for the configuration for opening SharePoint Calendars in OWA (Outlook Web App). This forum focuses on general discussion for Microsoft Outlook desktop client for Windows.

To better resolve the issue, I would move the thread to Exchange forum for more help. Thanks for your understanding:)

Regards,

Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:55 AM
  • Will do. Thank you for the advise.
    Friday, April 21, 2017 12:38 AM