none
Exchange 2010 SP2 with Multiple Domain RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

i have a question recently my company started more two companies and they have different domain names like domain1.net domain2.org domain3.com and they all have separate domain controller and separate exchange server 2010 SP2. each domain contain 100 to 120 users. like domain1.net with 100 users domain2.org with 90 users and domain3.com with 200 users. 

my question is can i combine everything on a single exchange server 2010 and on single domain controller? is this possible. 

if yes please help me. 

thanks

Tuesday, April 24, 2018 4:42 AM

All replies

• Hi Muhammad,

You can refer to the following articles to cross-forest migrate all exchange to a single domain:

Exchange 2010 Cross-Forest Migration Step by Step Guide

Exchange 2010 Cross-Forest Mailbox Moves

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Wednesday, April 25, 2018 1:41 AM
  • Hi Muhammad,

I'm just writing to check how's everything going? If you have any questions or needed further help on this issue, please feel free to post back. If the issue has been resolved, please mark the helpful replies as answers, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. Thanks for your understanding.

Best Regards,
    Niko Cheng

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, April 30, 2018 9:41 AM