none
New-MailboxExportRequest (object Couldnt be Found)

Question

• I am trying here to export a user mailbox to a pst file.

The users is located in a sub domain on the forest

Example: Domain\Sub1

New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox USER -FilePath "\\PC1\temp\Administrator.pst"

returns

The operation couldn't be performed because object 'USER' couldn't be found on 'Domain'.
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (0:Int32) [New-MailboxExportRequest], ManagementObjectNotFoundExce
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 422FA9AD,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.NewMailboxExportRequest

and when trying to precede the mailbox with the right subdomain i still get an error

New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox Sub1\USER -FilePath "\\PC1\temp\Administrator.pst"
    The operation couldn't be performed because object 'Sub1\USER' couldn't be found on 'Sub1.Domain'.
        + CategoryInfo          : NotSpecified: (0:Int32) [New-MailboxExportRequest], ManagementObjectNotFoundException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : 4732330B,Microsoft.Exchange.Management.RecipientTasks.NewMailboxExportRequest

I tried to do the same from the HUBCAS but with no luck since it only looks on the Domain Level not beneath.

Monday, August 12, 2013 11:53 AM

Answers

All replies