The action couldn't be completed. You might have updated the item on another computer or a mobile phone.
While using OWA users are not able to send zip/.rar files.
After attach is done and while sending the zip/rar file, it gives following error" The action couldn't be completed. You might have updated the item on another computer or a mobile phone."
I have exchange 2010 SP1 update rollup1 installed.
Let me know how to resolve this issue.
Note:Tried put owa url in trusted sites,tried another browser.
Abhijeet Kasurde KPIT Cummins Infosystems Ltd.
Please check the following:
1. Check whether OWA users can send .zip/.rar files in Firefox browser
2. Check whether Outlook can send .zip/.rar files
3. Check whether the attachment has exceeded the limit
Wait for your reply.
I was actually getting the same Error with all kind of browsers, then I tried something different.
1) Check if there are any .js files before sending to compressed folder.
2) Rename all .js to .txt in folder which needs to be compressed.
3) Now attach and send the compressed file, this time it should work.
Please mark as Answer if this resolved your issue