none
Android redirecting to legacy owa whereas mailbox is already in Exchane 13 RRS feed

• Question

• HI,

I encounter a strange issue during coexistence of Exchange 2007 and Exchange 2013 we migrated user's mailbox from Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2013, their email is working fine, accessing OWA from windows machine is also working fine however when they are trying to login to their OWA account from their mobile device (Samsung note 9, Android) they get authentication and able to login but they being redirected to the legacy interface of OWA even their account is already migrated to 2013? yet they can use email to send and receive email.

Similarly if they want to add the mail account to their mobile device they being authenticated and mail is added to default app or outlook app but it do not shows emails at all,

Than i actually try to enter the mail account which is newly created in exchange 13 (not migrated) and i was able to get all mails on their mobile devices the difference i found on these mobile devices with the migrated mail account and newly created exchange 13 mail account is that the migrated mail account never prompt the user for corporate security warning (Activate device Administer) thus no emails are sync however on exchange 13 newly created account once they add the mail account they are prompted with the corporate security warning (Activate device Administer) and upon activation they being able to sync all things.

Any help?

Thursday, August 1, 2019 3:39 AM

All replies

• Did you verify the exchange legacy settings URL in Active Sync on CAS server?

Please mark as an answer if this answers your question .

PREM RANA

MCSE Exchange 2013, MCSA 2012 Server MCTS Exchange 2007,

2010, MCITP Exchange 2007, 2010 MCSE 2003 Server,

MCSA Exchange 2003 ITIL V3 Foundation

https://ranaprem.wordpress.com/

This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 2:30 PM