none
Internet Explorer radio player error loading no playable sources found.

Question

• I have tried 2ue.com.au and 2gb.com.au listen live.  Both fail on Internet Explorer Version: 11.0.9600.18059 installed on a Windows 7 system.  They don't work on the Windows 8 either.

However both web sites work on Firefox.

Thursday, October 22, 2015 1:42 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This issue may be caused by add-ons disabled or missed. Please try to click “Tools” > “Manage add-ons” > “Tool bars and extensions”. Then find the flash add-ons and check it. If you are not able to find any add-ons or the add-on doesn't work, you need to reinstall this activeX.

Good luck to fix it.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by healee Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:02 AM
    Sunday, October 25, 2015 6:33 AM
  • Thanks!

I've found the Shockwave Flash Object was disabled.

I had expected that every addon would be enabled by default.

It is working now.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:02 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This issue may be caused by add-ons disabled or missed. Please try to click “Tools” > “Manage add-ons” > “Tool bars and extensions”. Then find the flash add-ons and check it. If you are not able to find any add-ons or the add-on doesn't work, you need to reinstall this activeX.

Good luck to fix it.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 6:33 AM
  • Thanks!

I've found the Shockwave Flash Object was disabled.

I had expected that every addon would be enabled by default.

It is working now.

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:02 AM