none
OUTLOOK 2013 DISCONNECTS TO EXCHANGE SERVER

Question

• Hello,

I am a student at The Ohio State University. I configured Outlook 2013 to check my EXCHANGE SERVER. It was successfully configured. However, outlook RANDOMLY disconnects to my EXCHANGE SERVER. I have been experiencing this for a month.

After I restart my computer, outlook will connect to my email again, but it will still disconnect to my email randomly at another time the day after
    I am using window 8.1
    Outlook 2013 (latest version)

Best,
    Patrick Nguyen
    Tuesday, January 28, 2014 5:38 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi

if you run outlook in safe mode?

Are you experiencing any network problems?

when you get disconnected can you ping the exchange server?

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 4:27 AM
  • Check the connection status of Outlook. To do this, hold down the CTRL key and right-click the Outlook icon in the notification area (system tray) of your computer. Select Connection Status.

See where its trying to connect.

Report to your Exchange Admin, most case it has to be checked at Exchange Server End, If you opt out network related issue. 

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 6:37 AM
    OUTLOOK 2013 - PROBLEM - Server cannot re-connect 

Background
    I have the exact same issue, "The server is not available. Contact your administrator if this condition persists.".  After I reboot my computer (PC) a few more open and close of outlook or within a few hours the exact same issue keeps on occurring. 

There is nothing wrong with the "Exchange Server" and nothing wrong with the "Internet" nor "Intranet" connection. My exchange server is hosted by a large telecommunications company and all of the other workstations do NOT have problems. Windows 10 and OUTLOOK 2013 has a PROBLEM !

Problem

Windows 10 and Outlook 2013 is the problem when connecting to an Microsoft Exchange email using Outlook 2013.  

Solution 

After many attempts and following the procedures posted on the Microsoft website there is NO solution to this problem. I edited my registry according to the Microsoft Website and I ran a System Re-configuration on "Command Prompt" ( DOS 64bit) and conducted extra trouble shooting. 

I have spent close to $ 800 usd on trying to fix the problem and have lost a lot of my productivity for the past few weeks because of this problems. 

Why does Microsoft even bother releasing software when you have not properly "Troubleshooted" and ran diagnostics to ensure these services work properly before RELEASING software or UPDATES.   

How much more time am i going to waste to try NOT to keep re-booting my PC. 5 or 6 times a day ? this problem occurs since a Windows 10 update. 

REAL SOLUTION

Q: can you please "RELEASE" information about which services are linked to Outlook 2013 and the exchange server ?   I need to re-fresh them !!  or what do i need to re-fresh. 

Also, 

Q: can you please make a SIMPLE script to "Refresh" the services, cache files and other data that will enable my OUTLOOK 2013 to connect to the exchange server ? 

NOTE: the restrictions imposed on WINDOWS 10 that i cannot re-fresh services nor file is a bit un-professional. And, we will not use CLOUD based services because we are LIABLE to our clientele for personal and private information that is released. 

your software is "CLOSED-SOURCE" so I am unable to see what is going on and to make CHANGES.. This process is very TIRESOME and has taken away from my productivity to earn income . !!!

if this problem is not fixed, i am going to change email programs and eventually migrate to an operating system to realistically works. (owned not a rented OS..... ) 

Friday, January 08, 2016 11:06 PM