none
Group policy failed to get account information RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have an external trust with our customer, When they log into our RDS environment, their session takes a very long time to log in, think about 15 minutes.

In the application event log, I see message saying "The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> is taking long time to handle the notification event (login) and The winlogon notification subscriber <GPClient> took 1032 seconds to handle the notification event (login)

In group policy event log I see the follow multiple times before it finally fails, and then lets the user log in

The system call to get account information completed
    The call failed after 114172 milliseconds

Then after retying several times

Error: Retrieved account information. Error code 0x6BF

Any help appreciated, how can I just stop it trying to get account information from the trusted domain? We just want them to log on quickly.

Thanks

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 11:06 AM

All replies

• Hi Carlosuk567,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

In order to solve the problem better, I want to confirm some information with you.

1. How many DCs are in your environment?

2. Check if there is a problem with replication. Run repadmin/showerp/

3. Check if the trust is successful, whether the direction of trust is one-way or two-way

I hope this information can help you.

Best Regards,

Vicky

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 21, 2019 2:50 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Vicky

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, November 25, 2019 1:12 AM
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Vicky

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 1:54 AM