TMG foreign student buildings


  • Hi,

    We have to facilitate two buildings with each a approx. a 100 rooms. This is for a foundation that houses foreign students for a University. Can we use an AA license if that university has an educatonial agreement with Microsoft? What administrative procedure should we follow for that? The technical department of the university is not involved providing student housing internet and is not prepared to facilitate us with licenses on servers they don't own or manage.

    We have other houses for we use a Linux server with double throughput (650Mbit/s) compared to TMG , but we prefer the managing, monitoring and reporting and protecton services from TMG (which we use for our commercial customers as well) in this new situation .

    Best Regards,

    Rob Koelmans.


    Wednesday, August 03, 2011 4:54 PM


All replies