none
Net SqlClient Data Provider: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'fim.IsServiceBrokerEnabled' RRS feed

• Question

• I am in the process of migrating FIM 2010 - 2010 R2 - MIM 2016.  Everything seemed to go well as no errors during the Synchronization service.  However I ran into an issues and I am stuck. Performed the migration, all looked good except that when I run the FIMMA Full Import (after successfully running ADMA Full import and Full synch) it triggers the following event:
    Log Name: Forefront Identity Manager Management Agent
    Source: ForefrontIdentityManager.ManagementAgent
    Date: 12/18/2018 11:49:43 AM
    Event ID: 3
    Task Category: None
    Level: Error
    Keywords: Classic
    User: N/A
    Computer: MIM-01.domain
    Description:
    .Net SqlClient Data Provider: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException (0x80131904): Could not find stored procedure 'fim.IsServiceBrokerEnabled'

My SQL admin checked and did not find the 'fim.IsServiceBrokerEnabled' in neither of the old or new databases. New SQL Database is SQL 2012 R2.

• Edited by gobuc01 Tuesday, December 18, 2018 7:26 PM
    Tuesday, December 18, 2018 6:14 PM

All replies

• Hello,

seems to me the message is a bit misleading.

fim.IsServiceBrokerEnabled is a "Scalar-valued function" in the FIMService database can you check if there is a difference between your old and new system ?

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 9:17 AM
  • So did you ever find a way to resolve this? I am getting the same error with a new install.

Thank you

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 9:57 PM