none
Running two Exchange listeners for one instance of Exchange?

Question

• Hello,

My setup is below:

TMG 2010 (v7.0.9.5)

Exchange 2003

RSA SecurID running on Authentication Manager 7.2.

We are currently running a trial of RSA SecurID for AD authentication, I wish to test out the OWA functionality. Currently we have OWA setup with normal user/pass authentication for external users, this is working.

What I would like to do is test out the SecurID integration with OWA but I do not want to disrupt the service of the current setup.

With all that said, is it possible to create another instance of the ExchangeListener on TMG using a different port (same external IP) but set it up so it must use user/pass/passcode ? - Will this work or will I run into some kind of conflict?

Appreciate all input on this, I'm new to TMG but have had firewall experience with other systems (Cisco PIX/ASA).

Cheers.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012 8:38 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Thank you for the post.

“With all that said, is it possible to create another instance of the ExchangeListener on TMG using a different port (same external IP) but set it up so it must use user/pass/passcode ?” – yes, for test purpose, you can create a new listener with different authentication to test the rule.

Regards,

Nick Gu - MSFT

Thursday, June 14, 2012 6:28 AM

All replies