TMG Server can not generate Report RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All

I have 2 TMG Server TMG05 and TMG06, I install enterprise edition, and Configure it  TMG05 is master of array and reporting Service,  TMG06 is member of array. Both on it is configure NLB too

I already configure daily report, and user sql reporting service, that build in on install forefront. So it working 6 month past. But on last week it not working. For all scheduled report is not Gen ( daily and weekly ) and I try to create one time report too. It not generate too. so I got error is

Error: 0xc0040432

The report testdaily could not be generated. Report Sever error information: The operation has time out.

The error occurred on object “Reports’ of class ‘Reports Configuration’ in the scope of array ‘TMG06’

Please help me to explain is error and tell me how to fix it

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:58 AM

Answers

All replies

• Sorry that I have wrong information

TMG05 is array managed and report server

TMG06 is array manager

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:20 AM
  • Hi,

did you followed the guidelines for Troubleshooting Reporting Services in TMG?
    http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff849731.aspx
    Please also try to change the report Server to TMG06 to see if something changes

regards Marc Grote aka Jens Baier - www.it-training-grote.de - www.forefront-tmg.de - www.nt-faq.de

Tuesday, February 12, 2013 7:10 AM
  • Also worth looking at is what version of TMG you are running, there has been numerous fixes to the reporting engine. Lastest update is SP2 Rollup 3.

Hth, Anders Janson Enfo Zipper

• Marked as answer by densei27 Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:45 AM
    Tuesday, February 12, 2013 10:05 AM
  • Tuesday, February 12, 2013 9:28 PM
  • Dear All

TMG version is SP1 Rollup2 , I already change Report Server to TMG06, but error still happend we can not generate any one time report or schdule report

I check on log file I found someting

The description for Event ID 5084 from source MSSQL$ISARS cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL

ReportServer$ISARSTempDB

AND

The description for Event ID 5084 from source MSSQL$ISARS cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

COMPATIBILITY_LEVEL

ReportServer$ISARS

I think a problem is from Report Service on TMG06,so it should reinstall report server or update Roll out

Thursday, February 21, 2013 2:40 PM
  • Dear All

I already update SP2 Rollup3, after update it, for one time report and other report is can generate, but for schdule report still not generate, I will check log and update again

Thursday, February 28, 2013 3:47 AM
  • Dear All

After update on TMG06 it can run one time report and schdule report, but on TMG05 can not run one time report and schdule report, one thing that i found on report manager URL (http://127.0.0.1:8008/Reports_ISARS) when I click link on TMG06 it require user name and password to log on, but when click Report manager URL on TMG05 it not require user name and password, I don't know why when we change report server run on Array manager it can run report, but when move role to Array managed it can not run, please help me to fine asolution for fix it

Monday, March 4, 2013 9:45 AM