none
Intermittent DA corporate connectivity disconnection RRS feed

• Question

• I am getting constant reports from users about intermittent disconnection. The issue seems to be coming quite frequently. 

Friday, May 23, 2014 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi,

We are experiencing the same issue als you are having. Our Windows 7 machines that are installed in the last 3 months seems to be affected, the other machines are working without problems but when reinstalling a working machine it seems to be broken. I have tried to generate new computer certificates en tested is our CRL is reachable from the internet but i think it's not a certificate related problem. Only not found out what i causing it that the infra en user tunnel are not accessible 

Wednesday, June 4, 2014 11:23 AM
  • For me the problem is related to McAfee virusscan enterprise 8.8 it seems that in some cases it's blocking the iphttps connection
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 8:04 PM
  • Hi Looking at the logs two things spring out - one is not a major concern and may be an internal policy (but helps if it is turned on) and the second maybe an oversight.

1) Can you confirm that ICMP Echo Requests are enabled on the DA Server (9.24.36am) as it does not seem to be responding - this helps if they are enabled for troubleshooting and location checking.

2) DNS Web Probe Host - i have seen occasions where this auto generated DNS Record has been removed - recommended practice is to remove this record (the auto generated one) and replace with a static record in DNS.

john davies

Monday, June 30, 2014 6:59 AM
  • for me the fix was opening UDP port 500 in the Inbound firewall rules of the client
    Monday, November 10, 2014 5:50 PM