none
Citrix XenDesktop - session error after login RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have have an UAG array, where I have tried to publish Citrix XenDesktop. Currently the Citrix is web interface is placed on server, lets say ctx01 and a all Citrix farm servers are in same subnet - let's say like 123.123.123.0/24

These settings are all correct, as they work with other published Citrix applications - XenApp and older Citrix version.

I have Citrix installed http://ctx01.ourdomain.ad.local/citrix/DesktopWeb/auth/login.aspx

All works fine and I am able to do the login or SSO from UAG portal. The Citrix uses by the way Explicit authentication.

After authentication I get folliowing error: "Session Error. There is a problem with your session. For security reasons, you must close your browser window and log on again to continue accessing your resources. To log on again, you must restart your browser."

I have other Citrix applicaitons published within same portal and those all work fine for me. I have read through the posts in this forum as well as the blog posts about the Citrix publishing and followed the procedure, but still I haven't been able to get this work.

Any tips would be highly appreciated :)

Thanks,

TommiK

Sunday, May 23, 2010 5:09 PM

Answers

All replies