none
0 weight lines are not showing when Visio file is saved to PDF

Question

• I am working on a file that has a few callouts on it with 0 line widths. For some reason the callout lines will not show up when I save them (or print) as a PDF. I have also tried to draw single lines on the page with 0 width. If I draw a shape from the lines and make them 0 width, they show up fine. If I draw a squiggly line with 0 width they show up. But straight lines will not show no matter what I do.

Does anyone know what may be causing this?

• Modifié Jacob2018 mardi 19 juin 2018 23:59
    mardi 19 juin 2018 22:39

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Jacob,

What's your detailed Visio version? Please click File > Account > About Visio to check it. 

I also tried to insert callout and set the line width to 0 in my Visio drawing, there was no issue when I save it as PDF. The callout can be displayed correctly in my side.

In your scenario, please try to update your Visio app to latest version. Create a new drawing, insert callout to have a try. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mercredi 20 juin 2018 09:38
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?
    Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 29 juin 2018 09:25
    Modérateur