none
Query regarding lync stress and performance tool

Question

• Using lync stress tool, in the below setup, i tried to create 1000 lync sessions.

My intention is that each lync session shall be created between one user of "Lync Stress Tool Machine 1" and one user of "Lync Stress Tool Machine 2".

Lync Front End Server

|

|

Lync Stress Machine 1 ----------------------- L2 switch ----------------------- Lync Stress Machine 2

For example:

Let say some lync users (Lync User n1, n2, n3.....nn) are at Lync Stress Machine 1.

Let say some lync users (Lync User m1, m2, m3....mm) are at Lync Stress Machine 2.

Desired Sessions are

Lync User n1 <-----> Lync User m1

Lync User n2 <-----> Lync User m2

Lync User n3 <-----> Lync User m3

and so on.

Is this possible?

What needs to be configured in order to achieve this. I want lync traffic of each session passing through the L2 switch.

When i tried using the tool, it doesn't ask me with whom to connect. It seems it creates lync sessions on its own within the same machine. Is it so?

jeudi 24 mars 2016 22:00

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

Base on my understanding, there is no where to control users who homed at different pool to contact to test the stress and performance.

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Eason Huang
    TechNet Community Support

vendredi 25 mars 2016 08:12
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

Thanks!

In my setup, i have only one pool for all the machines.

So, can i control users to contact each other?

vendredi 25 mars 2016 16:29