none
Add few custom list columns to task list

Question

• Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am working on workflow. There is associated Task list and custom list. I need to get some columns from custom list to Task list. I am already using "Related content" column but it is giving me all list item on other window. I need to show these columns in the same view where task list items are showing.

Custom list:

Task list:

So, I need to show "Customer Name/SAP Code" and "Customer Claim No." columns in above task list view.

Thanks in advance.

jeudi 7 juin 2018 09:15

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Shinde,

For your requirement, you can do as the followings:

1. Open your site with SharePoint Designer 2013, and create a SharePoint 2010 platform workflow for your list.

2. Click "Approval(x)" at "Start Approval Process" action, and in Task Form Fields, create two fields for "Customer Name/SAP Code" and "Customer Claim No.", like the below:

3. Publish the workflow to SharePoint site.

4. Go to the workflow settings page in SharePoint Designer and click the "Approval_xxx.xsn" under "Forms" and it will be opened in InfoPath Designer.

5. Then in InfoPath Designer, click Data->SharePoint List, and create a connection to your list by selecting the two fields that you want to show, like the below:

6. Select the "Customer Claim No." in the form->Text Box properties->Value->fx, then set the value as the below:

7. Similar Step 6 for "Customer Name/SAP Code".

8. After the above change, save the template and publish it to workflow via "Quick Publish" button.

9. Publish the workflow.

The result is:

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 12 juin 2018 08:29
    Modérateur