none
Add few custom list columns to task list

Question

• Hi All,

Hope you are doing well.

I am working on workflow. There is associated Task list and custom list. I need to get some columns from custom list to Task list. I am already using "Related content" column but it is giving me all list item on other window. I need to show these columns in the same view where task list items are showing.

Custom list:

Task list:

So, I need to show "Customer Name/SAP Code" and "Customer Claim No." columns in above task list view.

Thanks in advance.

jeudi 7 juin 2018 09:15

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Shinde,

For your requirement, you can do as the followings:

1. Open your site with SharePoint Designer 2013, and create a SharePoint 2010 platform workflow for your list.

2. Click "Approval(x)" at "Start Approval Process" action, and in Task Form Fields, create two fields for "Customer Name/SAP Code" and "Customer Claim No.", like the below:

3. Publish the workflow to SharePoint site.

4. Go to the workflow settings page in SharePoint Designer and click the "Approval_xxx.xsn" under "Forms" and it will be opened in InfoPath Designer.

5. Then in InfoPath Designer, click Data->SharePoint List, and create a connection to your list by selecting the two fields that you want to show, like the below:

6. Select the "Customer Claim No." in the form->Text Box properties->Value->fx, then set the value as the below:

7. Similar Step 6 for "Customer Name/SAP Code".

8. After the above change, save the template and publish it to workflow via "Quick Publish" button.

9. Publish the workflow.

The result is:

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 12 juin 2018 08:29
    Modérateur
  • Hi Shinde,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 26 juin 2018 01:49
    Modérateur