none
Create a People carousel

Question

• I would like to create a carousel that will rotate specific people (pulled from active directory) in our company on a sharepoint page.  Is this possible?  If so, could you please let me know how to do it?  Thanks!
    mardi 3 juillet 2018 15:21

Toutes les réponses

• Hi StarryNight81,

There is a method which use content search web part and get people profile from User Profile service application, check if it’s feasible for your requirement:

Make sure you have configured user profile service application and search service application which crawl people already, and have configure my site host.

Add a content search web part which is in Content Rollup category in the page.

Click Change query->select “Local People Results” in the Select a query section, add property filter as below, you can add other filter as your requirement.

Return to the Content Search edit panel, select “Slideshow” under control in the display template section as below:

Then the result show as below:

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mercredi 4 juillet 2018 08:37
  • Hi StarryNight81,

Is there any update?

If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 09:16