none
Clear value in source on FilterForDisconnection

Question

• I have a FilterForDisconnection rule so that CS entries are removed that satisfy a certain condition. What I need to do is set a value on that newly disconnected object - the metaverse entry remains so I don't think it comes under deprovisioning. I just need to write something to the actual object in the source before it's disconnected. Is there some way I can do this?
    jeudi 12 juillet 2018 06:12

Réponses

• Hi

long time ago that I used that scenario.

You cannot do i from the FilterForDisconnect if I remember correctly.

You should put the criteria in the "Provisioning" method of MVExtension and call CSEntry.Deprovision()

After that in the Deprovision method (determine deprovision with rules extension) set the CSEntry attribute to what is needs to be and call the DeprovisionAction.Disconnect() method.

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

• Marqué comme réponse Dan_Walters vendredi 13 juillet 2018 02:36
    jeudi 12 juillet 2018 11:30

Toutes les réponses

• Hi

long time ago that I used that scenario.

You cannot do i from the FilterForDisconnect if I remember correctly.

You should put the criteria in the "Provisioning" method of MVExtension and call CSEntry.Deprovision()

After that in the Deprovision method (determine deprovision with rules extension) set the CSEntry attribute to what is needs to be and call the DeprovisionAction.Disconnect() method.

/Peter

Peter Stapf - ExpertCircle GmbH - My blog: JustIDM.wordpress.com

• Marqué comme réponse Dan_Walters vendredi 13 juillet 2018 02:36
    jeudi 12 juillet 2018 11:30
  • Great thanks, that worked. I also added the condition to ShouldProjectToMV() so that it doesn't keep coming in and running the deprovision on every FIFS.
    vendredi 13 juillet 2018 02:36