none
Visio On-Line Subscription - Saving as .pdf issue

Question

• I have multiple drawings that I have created but this particular drawing will not convert the entire drawing to .pdf. It is only converting the top left portion of the screen.

I've tried looking at the print settings: They seem appropriate for the drawing:

I've looked at the layers selections: I made selections to include Active and the Color.

I've tried to Save AS as well as email as a .pdf

The result I receive is the same:

Can anyone help me?

Christine Duprey - I can include images once they verify the account.

lundi 2 juillet 2018 16:33

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

Do you select Visible and Print in Layer Properties?

If the issue happens to one specific file, would you mind to share the drawing file to us via GBSD TN Office Information Collection ibsofc@microsoft.com? We would open your problematic file in our test environment. Please involve the thread URL in the email message for easy follow-up :)

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 3 juillet 2018 06:55
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

Have you tried my suggestion above? Has the issue been resolved?

If the issue has been fixed in your side, would you mind to share the solution here to help other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread? If my reply helped, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 09:38
    Modérateur