none
Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Printer) 06/21/2006 6.1.7601.17514 causes network issues.

Question

• Hi everyone,

I was wondering if you could help me with my issue. I cant connect to server and its applications.

During the last Windows update it installed this driver:

Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (Printer) 06/21/2006 6.1.7601.17514

This issue has already happened to other people before, but I wasnt able to find a solution anywhere.

- Technet1
    - Technet2
    - SevenForum

Since it has been few years, maybe somebody found some fix.

So, what actually happened:

1. Apx. 4 weeks ago I had a problem with connection to Windows Server 2012 and its services on 2 computers at work. Other computers havent been affected and they were working just fine. At the time I didnt know that it was caused by this faulty driver, so I did the first thing which came to my mind and that was restoring the system to state before update. Issue was solved.

2. Unfortunately, after yesterdays update, the drive got back to pc and I have the same issue again. Problem is that this time restoring doesnt work. First PC is extremely slow when launching server applications, but after apx. half an hour, it will open it. Usually it takes few seconds. It works, really badly but works. Internet connection looks good. The second PC doesnt work at all. Internet connection is very poor, connection to the server is not possible, always shows error message. Both PCs have Win 7 Pro 64bit.

3. The only solution I found was restoring the pc or full OS reinstallation. Restoring worked only first time and not anymore and I would like to avoid full OS reinstallation, because those PCs use several critical applications and it can be done only on weekends..

So, isnt here somebody who found out how to solve it or has some idea or guess how to fix this issue?

Thanks for any replies.. :)

Jirka
    • Modifié Jirka26 mercredi 19 août 2015 15:57 update
    mercredi 19 août 2015 15:55