none
Get SharePoint WSP History through PowerShell script

Toutes les réponses

• This is extremely unreliable as the timer job is permanently deleted after 10k rows have been created. Unless you actively record when a job is deployed in an external system (or say, a separate SharePoint list), the information you gather will be highly unreliable.

You should consider building into your deployment scripts a method that generates a list item when a WSP is deployed to the farm on a site or a system external to SharePoint.

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

jeudi 12 juillet 2018 02:20
    Modérateur
  • Hi Trevor,

Thanks for you reply. Can you let me know how can i find out from SP Timer jobs ? Just want to see how it looks like. Will see that we build something custom to ensure that all WSP deployment is tracked to an external system

Manikanth

jeudi 12 juillet 2018 09:08
  • The one-time job for deployment will look like this:

Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Solution Deployment for "<solution_name>.wsp"

Trevor Seward

Office Servers and Services MVP

Author, Deploying SharePoint 2016

This post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 03:16
    Modérateur
  • Hi Manikanth,

Is there any update?

If the post helps you, you can mark it as answer.

Best regards,

Grace Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 20 juillet 2018 11:07