none
Org chart manual update?

Toutes les réponses

• Is there any way of dynamically updating the Excel file if I add delete or change a shape in the Visio org structure.

Many thanks

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot update the data source to which a Visio diagram is linked by making changes in the Visio diagram.

To reflect changes in the structure of an organization, you must update the org chart manually or generate a new chart. If you generate a new chart, no customizations that were made to the earlier chart are included in the new chart. If themes or photos were added to shapes, they must be added again to make the charts look similar.

If the shapes are linked to data, the data is updated normally when you run Refresh Data, but only inside existing shapes. Refreshing the data does not add or remove shapes.

Anything unclear about it, feel free to let us know.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mercredi 9 mai 2018 09:25
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it?

Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

lundi 14 mai 2018 09:58
    Modérateur