none
Sharepoint Hyperlink not working

Question

• Sharepoint Online - I updated a hyperlink to an excel spreadsheet, but now clicking the link refreshes page, but does not open spreadsheet. When I take the option to Edit Links and test the link it works fine. It is a spreadsheet that everyone has access to in the organization. My other links work, I have done this before, and I am doing it the same way as last time. Anyone know what I can do to figure out why its not working?
    jeudi 12 juillet 2018 18:35

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

please add the shareable link of the excel sheet in the hyperlink address value and test

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 06:48
  • Hi,

Which UI interface you are using, the classic experience or modern experience?

Where did you insert the hyperlink? In a page, a link list or a web part? Please provide some screenshots for helping us solving your issue.

Are there any space in your file name? If yes, rename the Excel file to a simple one without space (e.g. ”test”) and then compare the results.

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

vendredi 13 juillet 2018 08:25
  • Hi,

I am using modern experience UI.

I inserted the hyperlink on the top of the site page

Please find below highlighted

I tried with both the file names- with and without space and it is working fine on my end.

mardi 17 juillet 2018 10:39
  • Hi,

What do you mean about "with and without space and it is working fine on my end"? 

Do you mean this issue only happen on yourself? 

Where do you get the hyperlink? By clicking "Copy link" of the spreadsheet? I have tested in my environment but cannot reproduce your issue. 

Best regards,

Allen Bai

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 19 juillet 2018 03:34