none
User ID

Question

• I can't login to Lync. I input my email and password, but don't know where to find my Lync User ID. I logged into the Microsoft site with the email and password so I know it's correct. How can I find my Lync User ID?

Respectfully,

Benjamin J. Christians

mardi 21 mars 2017 03:14

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Benjamin,

Greetings.

Would you mind sharing if you're running on Lync 2010/2013, Skype for Business or Skype for Business Online (Office 365)? It sounds like you're trying to locate your login ID through the Office 365 portal? (e.g. https://portal.office365.com)

Please confirm so the rest so we can help you better.

Thanks.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread

mardi 21 mars 2017 04:20
  • Hi Benjamin,

In addition to above suggestions, could you contact your Lync administrator to verify if the Lync login address(SIP address) is same with email address. For solving this issue, you could give us any snapshots about this issue.

If you use Lync for Mac, please type User ID which is same with email address to check if you could login successfully.

Best Regards,
    Jim Xu
    TechNet Community Support

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

mercredi 22 mars 2017 06:00
    Modérateur