none
Stencil dimension Ratio

Question

• Hello

I am newly working on Visio & using Visio 2010

I am generating Visio Stencils. I copied CAD shape from drawing & pasted in Visio. Then reduced to the size to match my page ratio 1:10. after this I copied this shape to Favorites stencil.

when I dragged the same again on page it does not show actual image,

Image gets enlarged.

Pl. guide me what configuration changes need to be done in Visio to resolve this issue

lundi 11 juin 2018 08:01

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Madhav,

Maybe the issue is related to the page ratio when you add the shape to Favorite stencil. I suggest you can add a normal shape to Favorite shapes, then right-click to select Edit Master > Edit Master Shape. Check the size for it.

Then right-click the CAD shape you added to Favorite, click Edit Master > Edit Master Shape to check its size, resize it to the similar size as normal shapes. After finished the resize, close to save it. Then drag this shape to drawing and confirm if the issue can be fixed.

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 12 juin 2018 07:53
    Modérateur
  • Hi,

I am checking the status of this issue. Do you have any update for it? Please feel free to post back if you need further help.

If my reply is helpful to this question, please remember to mark it as answer to close the thread. Your action would be helpful to other users who encounter the same issue and read this thread. Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Winnie Liang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 21 juin 2018 01:46
    Modérateur