none
Collect all users who have call forwarding enabled

Question

• Hi,

I need to figure out how many of our users are forwarding their calls in or outside from the Lync. I have found that call forwarding per client are stored into database table: rtc.dbo.PublishedStaticInstance

But the content of the "data" column is having very strange logic. From the blog I found the code to open the data cells:

select convert(varchar(4000),convert(varbinary(4000),Data)) from rtc.dbo.PublishedStaticInstance

Has anybody tried to make single SQL query to get list of the call forwarders in the Lync?

Petri

mercredi 30 janvier 2013 15:14

Toutes les réponses

• Did you get a chance to check if there are available PowerShell cmdlets in Lync 2010 Management Shell that could help you with this task?

mercredi 30 janvier 2013 20:31
    Modérateur
  • Yes, I have tried, but no luck so far...

Do you have something in your mind?

Petri

jeudi 31 janvier 2013 00:04
  • Hi,

the "data" is an xml string stored to a binary array. your can have a glance at the content to see wheter it has the information you want

http://www.string-functions.com/hex-string.aspx

*:remember to remove the "0x" when pasting Data to convert :)

thank you,

jeudi 31 janvier 2013 02:59
  • It might be a bit manual, but you could potentially use SEFAUtil (in the Lync Resource Kit Tools) for this.

Justin Morris | Lync MVP | Senior Consultant | Modality Systems
    Lync Blog - www.justin-morris.net
    Twitter: @justimorris
    If this post has been useful please click the green arrow to the left or click "Propose as answer"

jeudi 31 janvier 2013 09:38
  • From the blog, it seems the database table rtc.dbo.PublishedStaticInstance store the photo for Lync user other than the call forwarding setting information. You may try to use the SEFAUtil tool.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

vendredi 1 février 2013 06:27
    Modérateur
  • Actually that cell contains also the call forwarding information. This is pretty much the same information than the snooper shows to you when you take output from one user.

Petri

vendredi 1 février 2013 22:30
  • Hi, Did you manage to get to the bottom of this as I was after answer to the same question.

Thanks.

Murali Krishnan| My blogs: UnifiedMe | Twitter: @Mkris9

jeudi 11 avril 2013 10:00
  • Please find details about this field for Call forwarding settings under the following Link

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/lync/MS-Lync-User-Routing-e4ed3d9c

This Field however relates to Lync 2013 and not to Lync 2010

I was looking for the field containing the same details for Lync 2010 when I saw your question

Best Regards // Amr Morsy

lundi 24 octobre 2016 15:53