none
SharePoint site and MySite became only accessible locally after deleting and re-creating mysites web application

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Rhee,

Can you ping to the web application from the application server?

Have you configured Network Load Balance (NLB)?

What is the error when you access site from the application server?

Please check the log for the application server.

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 12 juin 2018 07:43
    Modérateur
  • Hi Linda,

Yes I am able to ping to the web application on both application and wfe servers.

Actually, I just found out that there is a hosts file entry pointing to our web application to the local server in our Web Front end server (that's why it was working there). But once removed, web application is not accessible as well.

I've not configured the Network Load Balancer yet. Can you please suggest what to be configured/checked there?

This is the error that we get when we try browsing our site: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable

Thanks again,

Rhee

mercredi 13 juin 2018 21:06
  • Hi,

What the authentication are you using on the web application?

Best Regards,

Linda Zhang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 14 juin 2018 02:06
    Modérateur
  • Hi Linda,

Our issue is now solved. Our system admin did configure something in our load balancer and everything worked as expected. Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Rhee

il y a 19 heure(s) et 44 minute(s)