none
Avermedia PC Tv tuner display issue

Question

• About this issue: once the program it is installed, it starts normaly, can acces every sub-menus from the first start, except the display settings menu which contains the brightnes, gamma, contrast, saturation adjustments. Because this is disabled, and I don't find the .ax file compatible with windows 7, the display of the program is just gray with some very faint shadows. However, before I instaled this application, the media center displayed the image corectly, but not having the remote procedure activated, the remote control is not working with media center. In Vista and Xp this tuner works awesome (it is about avermedia's m135A super 007), but not in Windows 7 (beta2 or RC). Again, with the avertv installed, the image displayed in MC is also gray with faint shadows... Some advices please... THX
    mercredi 6 mai 2009 16:07

Réponses

Toutes les réponses

• About this issue: once the program it is installed, it starts normaly, can acces every sub-menus from the first start, except the display settings menu which contains the brightnes, gamma, contrast, saturation adjustments. Because this is disabled, and I don't find the .ax file compatible with windows 7, the display of the program is just gray with some very faint shadows. However, before I instaled this application, the media center displayed the image corectly, but not having the remote procedure activated, the remote control is not working with media center. In Vista and Xp this tuner works awesome (it is about avermedia's m135A super 007), but not in Windows 7 (beta2 or RC). Again, with the avertv installed, the image displayed in MC is also gray with faint shadows... Some advices please... THX
    I have the same problem.Pls somebody help us.This is the only problem holding me back to switch to 7.
    mercredi 13 mai 2009 19:03
  • The problem is persisting in rtm , but here is the solution: go to the following link (right to support page of Avermedia) http://www.avermedia.com/avertv/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=22&tab=APDriver and download the AVerTV : 6.0.18 version from there
    Now I'm happy, this problem is solved ;)
    • Marqué comme réponse neutrino006 lundi 12 octobre 2009 14:30
    lundi 12 octobre 2009 12:23
  • The problem is persisting in rtm , but here is the solution: go to the following link (right to support page of Avermedia) http://www.avermedia.com/avertv/Product/ProductDetail.aspx?Id=22&tab=APDriver  and download the AVerTV : 6.0.18 version from there
    Now I'm happy, this problem is solved ;)
    Thx bro.God bless you.xD.
    vendredi 30 octobre 2009 21:07
  • It dosent work for me.It says that the Device It's not ready.What should i do?
    samedi 31 octobre 2009 14:49
  • Did you uninstalled anything related to avermedia before trying to install that driver?
    Mine is workig fine, better than it worked on any previous OS-es
    Try to uninstall all, reboot the computer, after that go to the device manager and remove the tuner drivers from there and run the application to install again everything. Keep the device manager window open to see if the device is recognized. And make sure during to install process to disable any antivirus sollution you have, it could interfere with the installation process! ;)
    Tell me if it worked ;)
    dimanche 1 novembre 2009 18:39
  • glad i found this worked a treat here no more grey screen on composite ty
    vendredi 8 avril 2011 13:50
  • If you have the latest win10 update don't have the share my camera function turn off. This feature in win 10 can't distinct the diference a ordinary camera and a capture device and won't let aver media centre even start or open.
    samedi 19 mai 2018 05:11