none
Visio to Excel RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have created business processes in Visio. Now we would like to convert these visio files into excel format so that business can update these processes if required. I searched a lot regarding this but could not find anything useful. Your help would be highly appreciated. Thanks! 

vendredi 8 février 2013 13:24

Réponses

• The simplist place to start would be the database export wizard targeted at an excel worksheet. A more complete solution would be custom code so that you can round-trip a datalinking solution.

al

If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP

vendredi 8 février 2013 14:01

Toutes les réponses

• The simplist place to start would be the database export wizard targeted at an excel worksheet. A more complete solution would be custom code so that you can round-trip a datalinking solution.

al

If this answer solves your problem, please check Mark as Answered. If this answer helps, please click the Vote as Helpful button. Al Edlund Visio MVP

vendredi 8 février 2013 14:01
  • I have the same question and I am not a programmer.  I have several Visio documents that others want to update, but they do not have or use Visio.  They have requested that I convert them to Excel.  Is this possible in Office 2013?
    mercredi 17 septembre 2014 16:13
  • There is no native 'export to excel' beyond the 'database wizard' and shape reports. Beyond these (admittedly) limited solutions a custom piece of code needs to be written.

al

Al Edlund Visio MVP

mercredi 17 septembre 2014 17:14