none
Table Format issue in the Multi Line Text of List

Question

• In SharePoint 2010, whenever an user copy the table data from word to the multi line of text field - <label for="onetidRichTextFullHtml" style="font-family:inherit;font-size:inherit;color:inherit;vertical-align:middle;">Enhanced rich text (Rich text with pictures, tables, and hyperlinks - field , the table show with proper format in the list item.</label>

However in SharePoint 2016, the format is changing (Comment  Fields  below) .Is there any option to show exactly like word document table format ?

lundi 2 juillet 2018 10:11

Toutes les réponses

• Hi,

While copying the table, we get few options :

By default, the second option is selected. But if you select the first one, then the format remains same.

Did you try the first option?

lundi 2 juillet 2018 11:37
  • Yes, I tried with both options. It is the same.
    lundi 2 juillet 2018 13:35
  • Hi ghsajith,

I could reproduce this issue on my environment based on your description.

As a workaround, I suggest you re-apply the format in SharePoint using TABLE LAYOUT:

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

mardi 3 juillet 2018 09:25
    Modérateur
  • Hi ghsajith,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

Thanks,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

jeudi 12 juillet 2018 07:33
    Modérateur