none
User having issue calling out to certain numbers

Question

• I'm not sure where to begin troubleshooting this issue. Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

One of our user is having issue calling out to certain numbers. Everyone else has no issue calling the numbers but just the one user. It would ring ring and get cut off, sometimes it would go through but gets cut off when picked up on the other end. Please let me know what I can try to resolve this issue. The help would be appreciated. 

lundi 20 novembre 2017 22:13

Toutes les réponses

• Hi Lee Tom,

For this issue, please try the troubleshooting steps:

1. For SFB client side, please try to delete SFB cache files and then install the latest update for it.
    2. Try to do clean boot on your computer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135
    3. For the affected user, please check the user attributes in AD, then compare the attributes between the affected user and other normal users

Moreover, you could implement the monitoring role which will give you detailed statistics on calls and should allow you to troubleshoot this issue.

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

mardi 21 novembre 2017 02:03
    Modérateur