none
Hi i dont have sound in my laptop (realtek)

Réponses

• Hi DHMHTHRHS_HAWK,

I did some search and found that Turbo-X uranus duo computer's manufacturer is in Greece. If it is convenient for you, please contact the laptop manufacturer directly and see if they can provide the sound card driver for Windows 7.

In addition, we can also try the suggestions below to see if the issue can be resolved:

Please first check if the volume is set to mute.

If the sound worked before, let's roll back the sound card driver to check the result:

Roll back the sound card driver

===================

1. Click the Start Button, type Device Manager in the Search bar and press "Enter". Click Continue if necessary.

2. Double click to expand the "Sound, video and game controllers".

3. Right click the display card and click "Properties".

4. Click the "Driver" tab and click "Roll Back Driver".

What is the result? If the issue persists, please right click the sound card in Device Manager and then click Uninstall. After restarting the computer, please go to Start, type Windows Update in the Search box, click Check for updates on the left pane to scan and download the update to install the display card driver from Windows Update.

If the issue still exists, please also Troubleshoot audio playback. To do this, please go to Control Panel -> Troubleshooting -> Troubleshoot audio playback.

If the above suggestions do not work, the audio device shall not be compatible with Windows 7. Please wait for the manufacturer to release new drivers to resolve this issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Linda

• Marqué comme réponse Linda Yan mardi 15 septembre 2009 01:24
    vendredi 11 septembre 2009 08:29
  • According to your description, I recommend you test the issue using another pair of speaker or headphone. What is the result? If the issue still exists, as previously mentioned, it shall be caused by sound card compatibility. Please contact the laptop manufacturer and see if they can provide a sound card driver for Windows 7.

Thanks,

Linda

lundi 14 septembre 2009 02:47
  • Hi,

Since the sound can be heared while using earphones, it shall be related to the hardware. Please contact the laptop manufacturer to check this.

Thanks,
    Linda

Hi  i find drivers from INTEL REALTEK and i fix the problem all its OK ! now thanks for all the help . :)
    • Marqué comme réponse Linda Yan mercredi 16 septembre 2009 01:04
    mardi 15 septembre 2009 20:17

Toutes les réponses

• Hi
    Have you downloaded and installed the HD Codec drivers for Windows 7? I don't mean the drivers for the sound card, but the UAA style drivers for HD?

If not then go to -

www.realtek.com.tw

1) Click on the DOWNLOADS tab
    2) Then click on COMPUTER PERIPHERALS ICS (On the left hand side)
    3) Then PC AUDIO CODEC
    4) Then HIGH DEFINITION CODEC
    5) It will ask you to accept then details, just tick the box and click NEXT
    6) It should be the top option, just select one of the GO download links and hopefully when you install it that should be it

Graham
    mercredi 9 septembre 2009 20:13
  • Hi i dont have sound in my laptop (realtek) say device work but i dond have sound
    I have download all last drivers from Realtek but nothink..

What is the make and model of your laptop?

I have installed Windows 7 on 3 different laptops and there was sound with the default installation.  On all 3 laptops I then installed the appropriate driver to get the full control of the sound.
    mercredi 9 septembre 2009 22:23
  • Hi i dont have sound in my laptop (realtek) say device work but i dond have sound
    I have download all last drivers from Realtek but nothink..

What is the make and model of your laptop?

I have installed Windows 7 on 3 different laptops and there was sound with the default installation.  On all 3 laptops I then installed the appropriate driver to get the full control of the sound.
    I have Turbo-X uranus duo i dont know more .
    jeudi 10 septembre 2009 16:59
  • Hi DHMHTHRHS_HAWK,

I did some search and found that Turbo-X uranus duo computer's manufacturer is in Greece. If it is convenient for you, please contact the laptop manufacturer directly and see if they can provide the sound card driver for Windows 7.

In addition, we can also try the suggestions below to see if the issue can be resolved:

Please first check if the volume is set to mute.

If the sound worked before, let's roll back the sound card driver to check the result:

===================

1. Click the Start Button, type Device Manager in the Search bar and press "Enter". Click Continue if necessary.

What is the result? If the issue persists, please right click the sound card in Device Manager and then click Uninstall. After restarting the computer, please go to Start, type Windows Update in the Search box, click Check for updates on the left pane to scan and download the update to install the display card driver from Windows Update.

If the issue still exists, please also Troubleshoot audio playback. To do this, please go to Control Panel -> Troubleshooting -> Troubleshoot audio playback.

If the above suggestions do not work, the audio device shall not be compatible with Windows 7. Please wait for the manufacturer to release new drivers to resolve this issue.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Linda

vendredi 11 septembre 2009 08:29
  • Hi DHMHTHRHS_HAWK,

Please first check if the volume is set to mute .

===================

What is the result? If the issue persists, please right click the sound card in Device Manager and then click Uninstall . After restarting the computer, please go to Start , type Windows Update in the Search box, click Check for updates on the left pane to scan and download the update to install the display card driver from Windows Update.

If the issue still exists, please also Troubleshoot audio playback. To do this, please go to Control Panel -> Troubleshooting -> Troubleshoot audio playback .

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Linda

Hi Linda and thanks alote for the help i make all this and i dont have sound yet after last step the troubleshooting say this

Problems found

The speaker,headset or headphone is unplugged               Not fixed
    vendredi 11 septembre 2009 19:25
  • Hi
    Have you downloaded and installed the HD Codec drivers for Windows 7? I don't mean the drivers for the sound card, but the UAA style drivers for HD?

If not then go to -

www.realtek.com.tw

3) Then PC AUDIO CODEC
    6) It should be the top option, just select one of the GO download links and hopefully when you install it that should be it

Graham
    Thanks my frend i have make all this :)
    vendredi 11 septembre 2009 19:28
  • According to your description, I recommend you test the issue using another pair of speaker or headphone. What is the result? If the issue still exists, as previously mentioned, it shall be caused by sound card compatibility. Please contact the laptop manufacturer and see if they can provide a sound card driver for Windows 7.

Thanks,

Linda

lundi 14 septembre 2009 02:47
  • I thank for your answer, I tryed earphones and they were heard regularly, when I remove him it is heard sound for 1 second and afterwards nothing.
    According to your description, I recommend you test the issue using another pair of speaker or headphone. What is the result? If the issue still exists, as previously mentioned, it shall be caused by sound card compatibility. Please contact the laptop manufacturer and see if they can provide a sound card driver for Windows 7.

Thanks,

Linda

I thank for your answer, I tryed earphones and they were heard regularly, when I remove him it is heard sound for 1 second and after that  nothing.
    I was tired and I tire also you if you have no other idea you say my  thanks.

lundi 14 septembre 2009 14:15
  • Hi,

Since the sound can be heared while using earphones, it shall be related to the hardware. Please contact the laptop manufacturer to check this.

Thanks,
    Linda

mardi 15 septembre 2009 01:24
  • Hi,

Thanks,
    Linda

Hi  i find drivers from INTEL REALTEK and i fix the problem all its OK ! now thanks for all the help . :)
    • Marqué comme réponse Linda Yan mercredi 16 septembre 2009 01:04
    mardi 15 septembre 2009 20:17
  • Can you post the link for the drivers because i have the same problem with my turbo x uranus duo laptop

Thanks
    Nikos
    • Proposé comme réponse d80 vendredi 13 novembre 2009 16:08
    mercredi 11 novembre 2009 17:44
  • Can you post the link for the drivers because i have the same problem with my turbo x uranus duo laptop

Thanks
    Nikos
    go to:(just follow instructions)

www.realtek.com.tw

3) Then PC AUDIO CODEC

or if your really lazy just like me click here: ( i just dont know if this will auto-lead you to the proper site, if not, well you have to do the long cut)

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/downloadsView.aspx?Langid=1&PNid=24&PFid=24&Level=4&Conn=3&DownTypeID=3&GetDown=false

however, after i did all this, the problem is still exist. no sound coming from my built-in speakers, BUT when i plugged in a head phone it kinda detected it and i got my sounds. but when i unplugged my head phones, the sound dies down and it says in the control panel that my speakers are not plggued in.  i tested this a couple of times and i get the same result. until now im stucked with my head phones plugged in just to have sounds.

vendredi 13 novembre 2009 16:18
  • Thanks for the replay.
    I have exactly the same problem. No sound in built in speakers but sound in the head phone. I suspect that the built in speakers are usb and the system could not recognize them. I do not think that it is a driver issue from realtek. The next week i will go to the manufacturer store (plaisio) and ask. If i find something i will tell you.

samedi 14 novembre 2009 18:14
  • Today i found the solution. <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:161; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-ansi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; color:windowtext;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I insert the original drivers cd that plaisio (the manufacturer store) gave me and from the device manager I updated the realtek driver using the drivers on the cd. The inboard speakers now works ok. Do not run the setup from the drivers cd just right click on the device on device manager and ask for a driver update.

• Proposé comme réponse mhtsos022 dimanche 18 juillet 2010 21:27
    jeudi 3 décembre 2009 19:38
  • Today i found the solution. <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:161; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} span.EmailStyle15 {mso-style-type:personal; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-unhide:no; mso-ansi-font-size:11.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; color:windowtext;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} -->

I insert the original drivers cd that plaisio (the manufacturer store) gave me and from the device manager I updated the realtek driver using the drivers on the cd. The inboard speakers now works ok. Do not run the setup from the drivers cd just right click on the device on device manager and ask for a driver update.

Helo, hey im glad you found a way to fix this, thnx! I'll try to go ask for one tommorow,  did they asked for any reciept of your laptop? cuz im afraid i dont have mine anymore and im not greek so they might not entertain me( which i had expirienced before,sadly)... =(
    vendredi 11 décembre 2009 15:54
  • no they did not ask me for the receipt (i contact them by phone). It is important to have the original cd with the drivers so you can update the drivers using the drivers from the cd.
    lundi 14 décembre 2009 20:17
  • thanx flyboy150 very much! :-)

your solution did the trick for a friend's turbo-x URANUS DUO laptop with no sound --> Windows 7!

I wish I had found your solution a bit earlier, before spending a ton of hours GOOGLE ing and GOOGLEing and so on...

thx again!!!

dimanche 18 juillet 2010 21:32